Resolved

$7,500 in repair estimates after being told nothing wrong with vehicle (2006 BMW X5).Said they would do repairs, ignored me, decided not to do anything as retaliation for my negative review on Facebook.

Don't buy a car without having another facility inspect it because they do not stand behind the vehicles they sell and act like a car not even being able to start after a couple of days is a normal part of buying a used vehicle.

Research them, check BBB (F rated). Incompetent mechanics, lying salesmen and owners.

They have also stolen a thousand dollars that they owe me for a cancelled (useless) warranty from CARS. Now they refuse to talk to my lien-holder regarding my title.

They just get worse and worse and worse.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of 2006 bmw x5 car from Dallas Autos Direct and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dallas Autos Direct to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dallas Autos Direct for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dallas Autos Direct?

Comments